Real Estate Salesperson
I am a Licensed Real Estate Agent based out of Ellicottville, NY, who would love to take my knowledge of Ellicottville and give you the one-on-one treatment you deserve. For tailored services please contact me for all of your real estate needs. Looking forward to working with you!
Ellicottville has been home since 2012, which means I have literally done it all. Below are some of my current roles 🙂 As you scroll through this site and as we unroll new features I hope it becomes your guidebook to exploring Ellicottville and what I have come to know and love as home.
In Real Estate, good working relationships with industry peers is imperative and translates to success for my clients.
Great communication, I enjoyed working with her. Let's do it again ☺
Easy to deal with
It's always a pleasure to work with Caitlin!
Let me find your perfect
starter home. forever home. vacation home. condo. investment property.
Who wouldn't want to live here?
With so much to see and experience, you will be yearning to call southern WNY home. I joke Ellicottville is my own personal 4 city blocks with a country backdrop, so here is a map to my favorite things.
Sometimes Real Estate is STRESSFUL.. but I am here to “dive under the waves” with my clients. We do business, the "relaxed way"
Why do I sell Real Estate? Because watching the moment register on someone that this is the space for their needs is borderline magical. People come to Ellicottville and create so many core memories, it is beautiful to see both the full time resident and second-home resident take in what is so special about the country. As my business grows north, my team cannot wait to bring our expertise to areas I lived growing up.
Selling your home
Graduating from University at Buffalo's School of Management with a degree in marketing at a time where online marketing was initially being quantified, I bring to you my hybrid model of work. Being an "elder millennial" gives me the ability to implement more traditional marketing plans to develop a strategic online presentation
Impress potential buyers with coffee-table-ready home photos and immersive 360 video walk-through. I work with the team at Three Sixty Views to create the perfect media solution to sell your property.
Each transaction is supported by Ashley Bukowski at The Ashley Group to make sure the entire process is kept on track.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, looking to purchase a second home, or a real estate investor, Frankie Sardina will find the right loan program for you.
Real estate photography and the description that goes along with a listing needs to convey a story. A glimpse at what life there would look like.. of course the objective details are important but the subjective parts of a property will always lead the way on getting people's attention.
My work for EllicottvilleNOW
As a staff writer for EllicottvilleNOW I'm able to keep up with the latest news and events in the Ellicottville area.
Articles – Ellicottville Now
- Over 40 Years of BeautificationEllicottville, the quaint ski town known for its hallmark views, doesn’t just wake up looking this good. At the heart of this is a team of ladies who call themselves the Alley Katz, bringing life to the village since 1979.
- Anywhere From HereEllicottville’s funkiest ski shop, The City Garage, looks to host its annual movie premier this Saturday, November 5. This year they are featuring “Anywhere From Here,” a new ski movie by Matchstick Productions.
- Thrive with IV TherapyIV Lounges, Medical Spas, what are they? A fad? Trendy in the city & finally making its way to the rural areas? Not everyone understands IV therapy, leaving some skeptics.
- Empire State RideEvery year roughly 300 warriors gather to make an impact on the cancer research arena and support cutting edge therapies. Their objective: seven days of cycling across NYS to raise funds for cancer research.
- HoliMont Dual SlalomFat tire racing makes its debut this Saturday, April 9th at HoliMont as they will host a Dual Slalom. Riders will be given a chance to run each of the two courses, and the best combined time will win their heat.